- Lot Closure - 234 Jamestown Lot
In Effect: Nov 7-30, 2022
- Partial Closure of Landrum Dr - Utility Work
In Effect: Nov 7-18, 2022
- 2022-23 Basketball Parking Restrictions
Updated: Tuesday Nov 1st, 2022
- Parking Restrictions for W&M Football Playoff Game on Dec 3rd, 2022
Updated: Monday , Nov 21st, 2022
- 2022-2023 Requests for Freshman and Sophomore Parking Exceptions to Policy
The application window opens on July 1, 2022.
- Brooks St & Compton Lot Parking Offline for Construction.
Effective Aug 31st, 2022 Duration: 1.5 years Update: Nov 9, 2022
- Remember to print your Decal Transaction Receipt and use as a temp dashboard pass!!
- Presbyterian Church Lot - Sunday Parking
Updated: Tuesday Aug 30th, 2022
- W&M Parking Requirements
Are decals or passes required to park on campus? Yes they are.
- WATA Operations - Route 8 - William & Mary (formerly Green Line)
Updated: Tuesday Aug 30th, 2022 Status - Service will resume at 7:00 am Aug 31st
- Visitor Parking - Passport Pay By Phone Option
- How to purchase an Emeritus Faculty Decal Online
- Bicycle Parking On Campus