- Parking Area Closures for Tree Removal
- Presbyterian Church Lot - Sunday Parking
- Adjustments to Parking for Spring 2021 Semester
Updated - Monday Feb 15th, 2021 Items have been added to clarify some of the details and inquiries we are responding to daily. Update - Thursday, Mar 11, 2021 Landrum Drive map with parking specified below.
- Passport Pay By Phone Option for Visitors
Updated for FY 2020-21
- Parking Decal Refund Policy - Spring 2021
The following policy exception has been approved for spring 2021.
- Changes To Parking & Transportation for FY 20-21
The below changes to Parking & Transportation on campus are the result of many months of work by the Parking Advisory Committee reviewing and considering recommendations for improvement from the 2013 & 2019 Walker Study. These changes have in turn been approved for implementation between July 1st and Sep 1st by the Executive Leadership Team of the College.
- W&M Parking Requirements for 2020-2021
Are decals or passes required to park on campus? Yes they are.
- Temporary Adjustment to PBK Fenceline
Estimated duration - Extended to Mar 15th, 2021
- Remember to print your Decal Transaction Receipt and use as a temp dashboard pass!!
- Parking at One Tribe Place Garages
Update: Dec 7, 2020 The OTP Garages (Green & Red) will close for the winter break at 4:00 pm on Friday Dec 11, 2020 and will remain closed and offline for use until Jan 21, 2021.
- WATA Operations - Route 8 - William & Mary (formerly Green Line)
Updated: Monday Mar 15th, 2021 Status - Running on published schedule
- How to purchase an Emeritus Faculty Decal Online
- Tribe Square Parking
Updated Feb 15th, 2020
- Vehicle storage rules
You must contact Parking Services in advance when you need to leave your car on campus for any extended length of time.
- ZIPCAR - How it works
- Bicycle Parking On Campus