All decal sales are online using the W&M T2 Parking portal. Decals are distributed via campus mail, no in person pick up or waiting in line. If you do not receive your decal within 15 days of purchase please contact [[Blmahar]] or [[Vkradcliffe]]. Paper receipts will not be recognized as valid credentials for more than 30 days after purchase. Please note decals are non-refundable purchases. Review all options before committing to this purchase.
Faculty & Staff:
- F/S members may begin to purchase the 21-22 decals on Monday July 19th however they will not be effective for use until Monday Aug 23rd.
- Faculty & staff decals are mailed through inter-campus mail to department mail centers for further distribution.
- Freshmen and sophomores must submit an exception to policy request on or after Jul 1st and be approved to purchase a restricted use decal for the 21-22 academic session.
- Student 21-22 decals will be available online for sale starting Monday Aug 2nd.
- Undergraduate decals are mailed to CSU boxes, or can be picked up at the campus Post Office front counter. Commuter graduate decals will be sent to local off campus addresses, and resident graduate student decals will be sent to GSH addresses.