Meet with a Specialist to discuss assessment design, course alignment, edtech integration, and more. Contact us at [[elearning]] or visit our directory page to contact an eLearning Specialist directly.
What to expect during a consultation:
- Identifying your goals (examples: improve course design, design a student project that aligns with course goals, etc.)
- Exploring various options to meet those goals.
- Clear outline of next steps by the faculty member and next steps by the APeL team.
- Follow-up email summarizing the consultation along with links to pertinent resources needed to be successful.
- Schedule a follow-up meeting when appropriate.
- DIY pages: Faculty members who want to see some examples of their colleagues' innovations can visit our DIY pages here
- CASPA worksheet: Our CASPA model is useful for anyone looking to integrate student assignments into their courses. It was created specifically to help faculty members teaching COLL 100 courses, but has a much broader applicability.