Each year the Kinesiology Department offers three scholarships to its majors:
- The Greyson Daughtrey Scholarship application [pdf]
- The Howard and Betty Smith Scholarship application [pdf]
- The Kinesiology Majors Club Scholarship application [pdf]
"If you experience difficulties uploading a form, please contact our office for assistance at [[cgwils]]."
If you are planning to go into a health-related professional graduate school after W&M, we can help you plan for that. We're happy to advise you at any time in your academic journey.
- Pre-Physical Therapy Advising
- Pre-Nursing Advising
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Advising
- Pre-Physician Assistant Advising
- Pre-Medical, Pre-Vet, Pre-Dentist, Pre-Pharmacy Advising
The Department of Kinesiology appreciates that study abroad complements a liberal arts education and is a compelling option for meeting the COLL 300 requirement. Students who choose to study abroad gain maturity, self-knowledge and appreciation of the cultural differences among people, and develop international connections, all of which contribute to professional success. Kinesiology majors interested in study abroad should start discussions with their advisors early to develop a plan to navigate curricular demands.
The Global Education Office (GEO) at the Reves Center manages all aspects of study abroad programs for W&M. Advisors will guide you from pre- to post-program with research, advising, financial aid opportunities, procedures, academic credit, and more.