- GRAD 502: Effective Conversation
Mondays, 5-6:30, starting January 2020
- GRAD 505: Academic Public Speaking
New short course format! Four class meetings only, starting February 2020.
- GRAD 510: Science Writing Retreat
A writing "bootcamp" for students in graduate science programs, March 9-13, 2020.
- GRAD 512: Computing for the Humanities
A programming "bootcamp" for digital humanists, January 13-17, 2020.
- GRAD 540: Career Exploration
A career development bootcamp.
- GRAD 540: Graduate Teaching Project
A course to support A&S grad students passionate about teaching and interested in learning more about pedagogy.