Honors projects in APIA are administered through the Charles Center for Academic Excellence. In addition to the requirements and procedures of the Charles Center, students will also note the following APIA policy.
- To qualify for the application to pursue Honors projects, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- While it is not necessary to be a major or minor in APIA, they must have taken at least 9 credits of APIA CORE.
- It is highly recommended that students meet with prospective advisors in the spring of their junior year.
- Honors projects in APIA can be scholarly or practical including creative work, feasibility studies, or beta-versions of designed systems.
- Scholarly papers will range between 30 to 50 pages.
- Research, process and analytical papers of practical projects will be 10-15 pages.