Geographic information systems (GIS) are sophisticated tools to map and analyze geospatial data, and present results with visual power and clarity. Our courses are open to undergraduate and graduate students in any academic program. We also:
- Consult with faculty and students about integrating geospatial technologies in their research.
- Consult with faculty about ways to integrate mapping projects into their courses
- Provide access to advanced resources and geospatial software (and the knowledge to use it)
- Organize events to exhibit the diversity of geospatial career and research applications
- Offer a Certificate Program for post-baccalaureate study
Have GIS questions for a class or research project, or looking for instruction? Contact the CGA. To receive information about upcoming GIS and remote-sensing events at William & Mary, subscribe to our listserv. You can also visit our classroom lab in Swem Library.
Interested in one of our classes? Fill out this form. If interested in multiple classes please fill out the form for each class.