- Spring 2018 General Meeting
All staff of the university are invited to the William & Mary Staff Assembly Spring General Meeting on Wednesday, April 25, 11 am - 12 pm at the Sadler Center – Tidewater A.
- Spring 2018 Election Results
The results for Staff Assembly's Spring 2018 elections are in and here is a list of those candidates who were elected and information about how all staff members can get involved.
- Like Us on Facebook
Stay up to date on issues and events. Share your feedback & ideas.
- Leadership Resources on Lynda.com
Would you like a broad brush overview of what leadership entails?
- Performance Management System
Do you have questions about the new Cornerstone online system?
- Questions about new FLSA rules?
Find info about the recent changes and delays to FLSA rules at W&M.
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes
Learn about changes (and delays) to FLSA overtime rules that were scheduled to take effect at W&M on November 25, 2016.
- Staff & Professional Development Support Fund
A success! Learn about first year highlights and what's in store for next year.
- Partnering with Affinity Groups
Twice a year, members of the Staff Assembly and other groups join together to meet with the Provost and Senior VP for Finance & Admin.
- New Assembly Members
A warm welcome to the newly elected members of the Staff Assembly.