Business, Education, Health Care and Law
Centers housed in Arts & Sciences, the Raymond A. Mason School of Business, the School of Education and the Law School engage the professions that keep our society healthy, educated and prosperous.
Our nationally recognized Center for Gifted Education provides services to educators, policy makers, graduate students, researchers, parents and students in support of the needs of gifted and talented individuals.
The W&M Program in Public Policy is home to the Schroeder Center, providing a full range of research, education and service to improve the financing and delivery of medical services.
Our other research centers include:
- Alan B. Miller Entrepreneurship Center
- Center for Gifted Education
- Center for Excellence in Aging & Geriatric Health
- Center for Innovation in Learning Design
- Commonwealth Center for Energy and the Environment
- Schroeder Center for Health Policy
- Center for Legal and Court Technology
- Center for the Study of Law and Markets
- Comparative Legal Studies and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding
- Election Law Program
- Human Security Law Center
- Institute of Bill of Rights Law
- Property Rights Project
- THRIVE Research and Intervention Center