Coping effectively, having a sense of positive self-regard, and creating satisfying relationships.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Be sensitive to your feelings and the feelings of others.
- Learn to cope with stress.
- Be realistic about your expectations and time.
On Campus Resources
- Authentic Excellence Initiative
- Counseling Center
- Wellness Center Meditation Alcoves (reserve online)
- Campus Recreation
- Dean of Students Office
- Office of Health Promotion
- Online mental health self-assessment
- Student Health Center
- Evaluation and treatment of mental health disorders
- Student Interest Groups
- Active Minds
- Health Outreach Peer Educators (HOPE)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- The JED Foundation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Browse the full directory of Health & Wellness resources at W&M.