Operations Modified in Response to COVID-19
- Access Virtual Health & Wellness for articles, on-demand videos and live online events.
- The Student Health Center is currently accepting calls Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. Appointments are made through a screening process and will be virtual whenever possible. In-person appointments will be arranged when deemed necessary. Please call 757-221-4386.
- The Counseling Center is not taking in-person appointments, please call 757-221-3620.
- The Student Recreation Center is closed.
- All classes and events are suspended, visit www.wm.edu/coronavirus to learn more.
Health & Wellness is made up of four departments - Campus Recreation, Counseling Center, Health Promotion and the Student Health Center. The departments are committed to optimizing the well-being of our community. We strive to promote flourishing and resilience through education, service and support.