If you would like to give a gift to support student leadership development and/or student organizations, learn about the different opportunities/funds that have been established to support the work of SLD and Student Organizations.
Full DescriptionThere are several different ways you can designate a financial gift to support the work of Student Leadership Development. Learn more about what these different funds are and how to give!
Give to Support Leader Development Opportunities and Experiences
The Office of Student Leadership Development is committed to developing and offering opportunities for students to engage in, to elevate, and to explore the practice of leadership.Our goal is to provide building blocks that allow students to explore, improve, and reflect upon their leadership capacity and efficacy. Gifts to the Student Leadership Development fund help us to expand and enhance the opportunities we can offer to student leaders so that they may flourish as individuals and become life-long contributors to strengthened communities.
Giving a Gift to Benefit a Recognized Student Organization
Being involved in a student organization, maybe several, is an important part of the William & Mary experience. For many members of the W&M community, this organization helped us find a sense of belonging and provided an opportunity to grow as a leader. Recognized Student Organizations at William & Mary play a vital role in the life of campus. If you would like to support a specific organization financially, so that they can continue provide beneficial and enriching student experiences, consider giving a gift to an organization.
Give to Support Fraternity & Sorority Life Programs
This fund was created to provide support for the programs and initiatives that enhance the fraternity and sorority experience at William & Mary.
Ready to Give?
- Click the "Support Students" button in the left hand menu of the Student Leadership Development website.
- Select the fund you want to give to from the list of options
- Student Leadership Development (3605)
- Student Organizations (2255)
- In the Gift Comment Box, enter the full name (no abbreviations) of the Recognized Student Organization you wish to support. If you would like to support organizations in general, please enter “general organization support.”
- Fraternity/Sorority Life (4625)