- Student Organizations and Activities Fair Registration
Student Organization and Activities Fair Registration Now Open!
- Scheduling Office is Moving
The Scheduling Office is moving to the Sadler Center.
- Update Your Privacy/Display Settings in TribeLink
You may have noticed that there are new (FERPA) directory settings for students. This will have implications for your privacy and display settings in TribeLink.
- Find Events Using the Corq App!
Did you know there's an app you can use to check out different events at W&M?
- Statement on the practice of “Tuck-In’s” at William & Mary
Tuck-In Work Group Guideline to be Implemented Fall 2018
- Discipline Histories of Recognized Student Organizations
Beginning on April 2, 2018, the discipline histories of recognized student organizations (with specified criteria noted below) will be published on the William & Mary website at https://www.wm.edu/offices/deanofstudents/services/communityvalues/org_discipline/index.php.
- Temporary Moratorium for Dance Related Proposed RSO's
New groups, such as dance, movement and performance groups that require the use of a room like Chesapeake on a regular basis, will not be approved in the short-term.