- Student Scheduling Fall 2018 Lottery
Fall 2018 Student Scheduling Lottery: March 19-23
- Ewell Award Application Available
Ewell Award application available to honor up to 40 well-rounded graduating students. Apply by 5pm on March 29th.
- Spirit Scholarship Application
William and Mary Spirit Scholarship available and due April 4th
- Paul C. Jost Summer Scholarship
Summer Study scholarship available. Due April 4th.
- Constitution Review
It is time to review your organization's constitution/by-laws.
- Spring 2018 Student Organization Recognition Information Sessions
Learn more about starting a Recognized Student Organization.
- Temporary Moratorium for Dance Related Proposed RSO's
New groups, such as dance, movement and performance groups that require the use of a room like Chesapeake on a regular basis, will not be approved in the short-term.
- TribeLink Training Documents
Do you have questions about how to update your TribeLink page? We have created training documents to help you!
- Work Group Established to Review "Tuck-In's"
The Office of Student Leadership Development and the Hazing Prevention Coalition establish work group to review practice of Tuck In's on campus.
- On-Line Event Management Training Course
Take the On-Line Event Management Training Course to become approved as an Event Manager/Server