Our office connects and engages students throughout their W&M transitions with community partners to develop resilient and thriving individuals.
Students will be empowered to design a personalized, holistic experience that will impact their collegiate and long-term success.
- Introduce and welcome new students to W&M.
- Foster student relationships within and across the community to increase their sense of belonging.
- Cultivate the curiosity of students so they can embrace and immerse themselves in the liberal arts community.
- Support students as they develop the life skills needed to flourish during and after their W&M journey.
- Provide opportunities for continuing students to become knowledgeable resources in order to support peers navigating transitions.