Our office connects and engages students throughout their W&M transitions with community partners to develop resilient and thriving individuals.
Students will be empowered to design a personalized, holistic experience that will impact their collegiate and long-term success.
1. Introduce and welcome new students to W&M.
2. Foster student relationships within and across the community to increase their sense of belonging.
3. Cultivate the curiosity of students so they can embrace and immerse themselves in the liberal arts community.
4. Support students as they develop the life skills needed to flourish during and after their W&M journey.
5. Provide opportunities for continuing students to become knowledgeable resources in order to support peers navigating transitions.