Apply to Graduate with the Online Graduation Application
The Online Graduation Application is open February 15 - October 1, 2018 for Class of 2019
Go to myWM and click the Banner button
- Login to Banner Self Service
- Select Student & Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select Apply to Graduate
- Select the most current term, on the "Term Selection" page.
- Select the radio button next to your primary degree. Press Continue.
- Select your graduation date from the drop-down box. Press Continue.
- Select your hometown information for printing in the Commencement Book by choosing "New" in the drop-down box. Hometown information - Street Lines 2 & 3 are NOT required. Press Continue.
- Follow the instructions for entering your city and state (or nation) for printing in the Commencement Book. Press Continue.
- View the summary to be sure all the information is correct, then hit Submit Request.
A one-time, non-refundable Graduation Fee of $145 will be charged to your student account.
Please note, if you have a hold on your record, you will not be able to use the online application until the hold is removed.
"No Curricula" Error
If you are trying to use the online application and receive a "No Curricula..." error, that means Banner has an expected graduation term as something other than 2019.
- Undergraduates should contact Wendy Urbano, the Graduation Coordinator at 757-221-2807 or [[w|wdurba]]; she will make the adjustment so that you can file online.
- Graduate Students who receive a "No Curricula" error should contact the Graduate Registrar for their program for assistance.
Once you hit submit, if you need to make any changes to this graduation application, please [[wdurba, contact Wendy Urbano-Graduation Coordinator]].
Missed the Deadline?
Failure to apply to graduate before the deadline may impact: the number of commencement tickets available to you, inclusion of your name in the commencement book, and the awarding of your degree. Please apply by the deadline. If you miss the deadline, undergraduate students must [[wdurba, contact Wendy Urbano-Graduation Coordinator]] to discuss options for filing late.
Graduate students in Arts & Science, Business, Education, Law, and Marine Science should contact their Graduate Registrar’s office for information on filing late.
Planning to Graduate in 2020 or beyond?
Return to this site one calendar year ahead of your graduation year and complete the online process then.