SUBMIT A SERVICE REQUEST
The Facilities Management Team creates, maintains, and continuously improves the William & Mary physical environment to enable excellence in teaching, research, and public service.
To be an exceptional Facilities Management organization as evidenced by:
- A capable, motivated workforce with high morale
- Efficient business practices and modern tools and equipment
- Respect from stakeholders and peers
- A beautiful, well maintained and highly functional campus
Safety - We believe in "Safety First" for the University community and ourselves, making every effort to understand and mitigate the risks associated with our environment and work. We are constantly vigilant of our environment and proactive to improve the safety of the campus.
The Facilities Management Team provides a broad spectrum of services in support of strategic university initiatives, routine operations, and emergency preparedness and recovery.
- Facilities Maintenance
- Grounds & Gardens
- Moving and Storage
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Postal Services
- Support Services (Fiscal, Human Resources, Warehouse, and Work Control)
- Utilities and Energy Management
Associate Vice President