The Center for Student Diversity (CSD) is a unit within the Division of Student Affairs. We strive to foster inclusion, collaboration and relationship-building within our campus community.
The Center for Student Diversity provides a space for all members of the William & Mary community to come together to celebrate and explore the diversity of our campus through meaningful human connection.
- We are committed to engaging with the campus community and providing representation and advocacy for the college’s historically underrepresented populations.
- The CSD strives to promote a sense of belonging across campus and be a resource for any and all students who wish to engage with the community through their multiple identities.
- Through education and event programming, the CSD provides purposeful, intentional outreach to students, faculty, and staff, and acts as a catalyst for discussion on how to integrate and highlight the many identities represented in the William & Mary community.
What sets William & Mary apart from other universities?
- We do everything possible to make that you succeed and have a dynamic experience. Our pledge to you is that we will meet you where you are.
- We view the world through a cultural lens and appreciate and welcome the wide range of experiences and backgrounds that our students bring.
- We pride ourselves in creating a close-knit community that fosters a devoted network of peers, faculty, and staff.