When students face significant challenges to their mental, physical, and social health, we believe in using a continuum of care benefits, which includes a centralized system of referrals, coordination, management, and follow-up. Care Support Services values providing caring, compassionate, and supportive services to William & Mary students while addressing concerns related to the success, safety, and overall well being of students of the College.
Care Support Services will:
- Work to support students, families, friends, and partners
- Coordinate crisis management and intervention
- Connect campus community members to available resources
- Support survivors of sexual violence
- Promote academic and personal success by empowering and encouraging students