Common Matters We Help Students Through:
- Significant Personal/Interpersonal Concerns
- Death/Significant Illness of a Friend or Family Member
- Resource insecurity (housing, food, etc.)
- Medical Withdrawals & Medical Clearance
When Notified About A Student, What We Do:
How We Are Referred To Students:
- Student self-reports - A student can call us, schedule an appointment, or email us about anything (see contact info).
- Faculty or staff reports - W&M faculty and staff are trained to submit a "Care Concern" to our office when there is a significant concern about an undergraduate or graduate student's wellbeing.
- Students submitting concerns for other students - Students can submit a "Care Concern" for an issue or concern that they have for another student by clicking here.
Make an Appointment:
To make an appointment with a Care Support Services staff member click the link below. Students are given the option to book in-person or virtual appointments.