Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Office of Career Development & Professional Engagement. Opportunities to volunteer include:
- Recruiting students and/or connecting us to your hiring department
- Hosting a student extern/job shadow
- Participating in on-campus interviewing
- Participating in a career fair
- Being a student career connector (mentor)
- Joining the Employer Advisory Board
- Participating in mock interviews
- Serving as a host for a career trek or trip
- Providing expertise and advice to students as part of a career panel, meet-up or coffee chat
- Providing feedback on application materials like resumes and cover letters
- Supporting the Dress to Impress closet through donations or funding
- Hosting a table during an etiquette lunch or dinner
Although we do our best to call on as many volunteers as we can throughout the year, it may take some time to call on your specific skill set and experience.
We are happy to discuss the various opportunities to find a good fit. If you have any questions, please reach out to [[kbrumfield,Kelsey Brumfield]]. Thank you for your commitment to W&M students' career readiness through the Office of Career Development & Professional Engagement!