William & Mary is committed to a lifetime continuum of career development and professional engagement for W&M students and alumni. W&M@Work brings together the William & Mary community through the workplace, industry, and region to uncover the powerful connection between career and alma mater.
To unite the global William & Mary community through the workplace and strengthen professional networks in pursuit of W&M Vision 2026.
- Encourage networking among the global William & Mary community within the workplace and region.
- Foster William & Mary career connections & mentorship
- Create opportunities for professional development.
- Promote the hiring of William & Mary talent through employer development and university initiatives.
- Strengthen corporate relationships with William & Mary.
- Encourage a culture of individual and corporate philanthropy.
How do you establish a W&M@Work program at your workplace?
Become a W&M@Work Leader! Serve as a volunteer liaison between your employer, industry and the Office of Career Development and Professional Engagement. Partner with W&M on the career initiatives of Vision 2026 that support the professional needs of your W&M peers. Apply to be a W&M@Work leader today.