- Summer Road Paving Advisory
Several of our core roads and adjoining parking areas will be closed and offline for parking from Wednesday June 24 to Saturday June 27. The roads will be milled and repaved starting with James Blair Drive from the stadium lot to the King and Queen Gate and Then Alumni Drive & College Terrace from Richmond Road to Harrison including Bright Street.
- Lot Closure - 232 & 234 Jamestown Lot
In Effect: Dec 19-20, 2022
- Parking Deck Closed for Spring Break Cleaning
Scheduled for Mar 12th - 17th, 2022
- Level 3 of the Parking Deck is Closed
Updated: Tuesday Dec 11th at 7:00 am
- Partial Closure of Landrum Dr - Crane Operations
In Effect: Jan 18th, 2023 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Homecoming & Reunion Weekend 2021 and Commencement for the Class of 2020
- Zable Stadium Awning Repairs
In effect: Friday Jan 27th to Tuesday Feb 7th
- Road Closure Advisory - West Utility Plant Summer Pipe work
- WATA Bus Operations - Route chg after 3:00 pm daily
Updated: Monday Apr 25th, 2016 @ 8:00 am Status - Modified through May 11, 2016
- Road work during Fall Break
- Parking Advisory - Homecoming Weekend & Commencement Class of 2020
- 2022-23 Basketball Parking Restrictions
Updated: Monday Feb 13th, 2023
- Fall Break Parking Lot Maintenance
Updated: Wednesday Oct 13th, 2021
- Parking for Homecoming Week 2022
Effective: Oct 5-8, 2022
- Parking Advisory - Temporary Road Closure Oct 25 - Brooks St
On Monday October 25th from 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm the portion of Brooks St from the Kaplan Arena loading ramp to the intersection with Compton Ave will be closed to all traffic. This closure is necessary to support the naming ceremony of the Bee McLeod Recreation Center. F/S parking along this section of the road will also be offline to support guest seating for this outdoor ceremony.
- Charter Day 2020
Posted Monday Feb 3rd at 3:00 pm
- Green Line Operations Suspended during Spring Break
Updated: Friday Feb 26th @ 3:00 pm
- An Occasion for the Arts Festival
- Parking Advisory - W&M Homecoming 2019
- Parking Restrictions for W&M Football Playoff Game on Dec 3rd, 2022
Updated: Monday , Nov 21st, 2022
- Parking Restrictions for W&M Basketball Games for 2019-2020
Updated: Tuesday Feb 18, 2020
- Fall 2021 Move In Loading Zones
Loading Zones have been set up throughout campus to help parents and students obtain parking near residence halls for move in and orientation this weekend. These zones will be in effect from 8:00 am Thursday Aug 26th through 5:00 pm Tuesday Aug 31st. Loading zone spaces carry a 2-hr limit. Attendants will be onsite to assist with traffic flow and movement on the roads. Please exercise caution when driving within lots and on campus streets.
- 2015-16 Student Parking Decals
Student decals may no longer be requested online. All decal purchases must be done in person at the Parking Services Office.
- 330th Charter Day Special Event Parking
- 2021-22 Home Basketball Parking Restrictions
Updated: Wednesday Mar 2nd, 2022
- Loss of Adair Gravel Parking Lot
- Homecoming Parade Notice
The Homecoming Parade starts at 4:30 pm. Please be advised vehicles parked along areas that discharge onto the route after 4:15 pm will be blocked in and will not be allowed to leave those areas until after the parade is over between 5:45 and 6:00 pm. The parade route starts at N. Boundary St follows Richmond Rd to Dillard St and ends at the Kaplan Arena Lot. Parking areas and roads impacted are: James Blair Dr, Dawson Circle, Camm Lot, Stadium Lot, Alumni Dr, Bright St, Harrison Ave, and Dillard St. Please forward questions or concerns to Parking Services at Parked@wm.edu
- 2017 Thanksgiving Break Airport Shuttles
- Parking Advisory - W&M Homecoming 2017
- Parking Advisory - W&M 2017 Colonial Criterium
Sunday Mar 5th 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Parking for HS Graduations
Jun 16 & 17, 2017
- Tribe Square Parking
Effective: Sep 15th, 2017 - Until Further Notice
- Parking Lot Closures for Summer Surface Repairs
Work begins Jun 2nd - Jun 8th
- Parking Deck Closure
Friday Mar 3rd to Sunday Mar 12th, 2017
- Temporary Road Closures for Asphalt Repair
Tuesday May 30th - Thursday Jun 1st
- 2017 Commencement Parking
In Effect May 13-14, 2017
- Winter Break Parking Advisory 2016
- Parking Deck Closure - Winter Break
- Williamsburg Community Christmas Parade 2016
Saturday, December 3, 2016 @ 8:00 AM. Please note the start time has changed. The parade will start at Brooks Street & Richmond Road proceed down Richmond Road to the first block of Merchants Square, make a right on Henry Street and continue to Court Street and Lot 44 in Colonial Williamsburg for dispersal.
- VIMS Water Tower / Fort Lot Extended Closure - Beginning 11/30/16
Posted: Tuesday Nov 22nd, 2016
- 2019-20 F/S Decals are available at Parking Services
Effective COB Sept 6th the online portal will no longer allow decal purchases. All F/S decal purchases must be made at the Parking Services Office.
- VIMS Pool Vehicle and Fueling Station Relocation - Thursday 11/3/16
Updated Nov 2, 2016
- Don't Delay 2019-20 Student Parking Decals Are Available Now
Student Decals are available for purchase online. 2019-20 decals are required to park from Sep 1 forward. The Online portal will close Friday Sept 13th, beyond that date all decal purchases must be made in the Parking Services Office.
- James Blair Hall Roof Maintenance - Crane Operations
Due to forecasted weather this work has been rescheduled for Jan 14-18, 2021
- Special Event Parking Mar 29-31, 2023
- West Utility Plant - Road Closure
UPDATE: Wednesday Jul 24, 2019 End of Phase II. DuPont Bridge reopens 1 lane of traffic as of 7/25.
- Transportation Advisory - Change to WATA Services
Updated: Oct 10th, 2016
- Winter Break Office Closure
- WATA Bus Service - 2021-22
Updated: Monday Aug 1st, 2021 Status - Suspended
- Summer Decals
- Commencement Parking May 18-20, 2023
- Brooks St & Compton Lot Parking Offline for Construction.
Effective Aug 31st, 2022 Duration: 1.5 years Update: May 22nd, 2023
- Rear Sadler Center Parking Lot reopens July 25th
Sadler West Construction is complete, staff are working to complete punch list items and final office move ins. The main parking lot at the rear of the Sadler Center loading dock will be repaved in the coming week and reopen for use on Monday July 25th. There are several new allocations that will be placed in the lot so please be vigilant and mindful of the posted signage.
- Parking Area Closures for Tree Removal
- Parking for Commencement Weekend 2021
- Rear Swem Lot Closure - Crane Operations
Updated Wednesday Mar 31st, 2021
- Homecoming 2023 - Parking Reminder
- Summer 2022 Road Closures
As of: Jun 13th, 2022
- Bike Alliance Advisory - The Power of "No One" with Kathryn Bertine
- Faculty & Staff Parking Decal Renewal for 2016-17
- Sadler West - Temporary Road Closure Plans
Mar 5th - Jul 5th, 2022
- Summer Vehicle Storage
- Parking Deck Advisory - Resident Parking Exception
As of: May 1st, 2019
- Charter Day 2019 - Parking Notice
As of: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2019
- Jones Hall Lot Closure
Duration Mar 26th to Apr 6th, 2019
- Summer Parking Lot Maintenance
Updated Friday Aug 3rd - Several campus lots and parking areas will be fully or partially closed for paving and maintenance, every effort has been made to minimize displacement. See schedule below for details and list of areas.
- Summer 2023 Bike/Scooter Use, Storage and Donation
- Walker Parking Consultant Input Sessions
As William & Mary continues to grow, develop, and evolve, parking, access, and transportation present an ongoing challenge. These are aspects of campus life that impact all of us every day—sometimes multiple times a day. Understanding this, the College has hired Walker Consultants to help us plan a path forward that will allow us to serve the campus community better, use our resources wisely and efficiently, and improve our daily quality of life. The deliverable from this process will be an update to W&M’s Parking and Transportation Master Plan.
- Fall Break 2017 Airport Shuttle sign ups
- Expanded Commuter Student Parking in the Parking Deck
Effective Monday Mar 7th - May 23rd, 2022
- Adjustments to Parking for Spring 2021 Semester
Updated - Monday Feb 15th, 2021 Items have been added to clarify some of the details and inquiries we are responding to daily. Update - Thursday, Mar 11, 2021 Landrum Drive map with parking specified below.
- Degas Exhibit Parking Advisory
Effective Saturday Feb 12 to Sunday May 29, 2022
- Parking Decal Refund Policy - Spring 2021
The following policy exception has been approved for spring 2021.
- Changes To Parking & Transportation for FY 20-21
The below changes to Parking & Transportation on campus are the result of many months of work by the Parking Advisory Committee reviewing and considering recommendations for improvement from the 2013 & 2019 Walker Study. These changes have in turn been approved for implementation between July 1st and Sep 1st by the Executive Leadership Team of the College.
- Summer Parking Decals
Parking Decals are required during summer!
- Special Event & Construction Parking Allocations
Updated: Monday Dec 7, 2020
- Bicycle Removal for Summer 2020
Our designated bicycle storage site at One Tribe Place has been under construction for the past year and will not be returned to us until mid to late August therefore we are not able to provide summer storage service for summer 2020.
- Temporary Adjustment to PBK Fenceline
Estimated duration - Extended to Mar 15th, 2021
- Updates To Parking & Transportation for FY 21-22
- Parking at One Tribe Place Garages
Update: April 19th, 2021 The OTP Garages (Green & Red) will close for the summer break at 4:00 pm on Friday May 28th, 2021 and will remain closed and offline for use until Aug 20, 2021.
- 21-22 Parking Decals
- Parking Availability Near PBK
- Unauthorized Parking in Housing Complex Service Lanes
Don't do it. Help keep pedestrians safe!
- Tribe Square Parking
Updated Feb 15th, 2020
- Vehicle storage rules
You must contact Parking Services in advance when you need to leave your car on campus for any extended length of time.
- ZIPCAR - How it works
- Alternate Resident Student Parking Options
- Parking Restrictions for Fall 2016 Home Football Games
As of: Tuesday Sep 13, 2016