- Business Transfers: As Modo Labs develops business, they might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets. If Modo Labs is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email by Modo Labs and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Modo Labs, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business related functions. Examples of such functions include an email service provider that sends out mailing information on their behalf and a hosting provider for maintaining our databases. When Modo Labs employs another company to perform a function of this nature, they only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Modo Labs may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Modo Labs, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
William & Mary
Select content from the W&M website and services provided by W&M IT is presented within the W&M Mobile app and at m.wm.edu. The following privacy and security policies apply to this content:
- Privacy & Security Statement
- System and Data Classification Policy & Procedures