A&S Graduate Center
The A&S Graduate Center exists to:
- Support and promote the culture of advanced study at William & Mary;
- Empower students to take charge of their own careers by providing them with up-to-date professional and career development support;
- Support the advancement of skills essential to academic and professional success;
- Encourage publicly-engaged scholarship and foster opportunities for public-facing presentation of research;
- Encourage interdisciplinary collaborations among students, faculty, alumni, and the surrounding community.
Where is the A&S Graduate Center?
The Grad Center is located in Blow Memorial Hall, room 314.
What types of programs does the A&S Graduate Center support?
The GradCenter partners with other offices on campus to offer many types of programs, including professional development workshops, writing support, short courses and "boot camps" to help students develop specific skills, and events such as the 3MT® competition and the Graduate & Honors Research Symposium.
Graduate Center programs are voluntary and open to all William & Mary graduate students in Arts & Sciences.
Contact [[sgglos, Sarah Glosson]], Director, A&S Graduate Center