The Office of Student Affairs serves undergraduates and grad students alike. Feel free to contact us if you'd like to know more.
For All Students
- Current Student Resources
- City of Williamsburg: Student Information
- College-wide Committees
- Commencement information, including the Student Commencement Speaker Competition
- Honor System Review Report
- Campus Security & Crime Information
- Continuing students who have held leadership positions on campus can apply for the Paul C. Jost Summer Scholarship to fund summer study. One scholarship for approximately $2000 is awarded each summer. Jost Scholarship applications are due in early April each year. The application deadline is announced on Student Happenings. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- The William & Mary Spirit Scholarship was established in 2012 to honor and support students who personify the W&M spirit through their extracurricular activities and demonstrated commitment to the College. Applicants must be continuing students who have (1) documented financial need, and (2) a record of student leadership, community and/or international service, and enthusiastic support of the College. One recipient is selected each summer and the scholarship--approximately $2,000--becomes part of that student's financial aid package for the coming academic year. Interested students may apply using the online Spirit Scholarship application form once it becomes available each spring. The submission deadline usually falls in early April. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.