- The William & Mary Promise: Promises Made, Promises Kept
Rector Todd Stottlemyer ’85 and President Taylor Reveley published the following Op-Ed on May 26, 2016, in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- April 2016 BOV personnel resolutions
The William & Mary Board of Visitors approved several personnel resolutions at its April 2016 meeting.
- Campus Safety Notice, update
Messages from William & Mary Police Chief Deb Cheesebro - April 11, 2016 message and an April 21, 2016 update.
- W&M Board of Visitors to meet on April 20-22
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet in Williamsburg on April 20-22, 2016.
- President's message on the Task Force on Race and Race Relations
The Task Force on Race and Race Relations has completed its report.
- W&M Public Policy announces new program advisors
An announcement from the W&M Public Policy Program.
- Statement by President Reveley on the passing of State Sen. John Miller
Virginia State Senator John Miller (D) passed away unexpectedly April 4, 2016. President Taylor Reveley issued this statement of condolence.
- General Assembly budget actions
W&M President Taylor Reveley sent the following message to faculty and staff on March 17, 2016.
- W&M Parking and Transportation launches online payment system
William & Mary Parking and Transportation has launched a partnership with T2 Systems to allow customers to manage citations and purchase decals online.
- Weather message
The Emergency Management Team sent the following message to the campus community on March 3.
- Campaign update for W&M students
President Taylor Reveley sent a message to William & Mary students with additional information on the "For the Bold Campaign."
- Tornado alerts
The William & Mary Emergency Management Team sent the following severe weather alerts to the campus community on Feb. 24, 2016.
- February 2016 BOV personnel resolutions
The William & Mary Board of Visitors approved several personnel resolutions at its February 2016 meeting.
- W&M Campaign Steering Committee to meet Feb. 6
The William & Mary Campaign Steering Committee will meet in Williamsburg on Saturday, February 6, 2016.
- William & Mary to test emergency siren Feb. 3, 2016
William & Mary will test its emergency notification system Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2016.
- Informational Health Advisory
Vice President for Student Affairs Ginger Ambler sent the following message to the campus community Jan. 30.
- Board of Visitors to meet Feb. 3-5
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet in Williamsburg on Feb. 3-5, 2016.
- January weather updates
Sam Jones, chair of the emergency management team, sent the following weather updates to the campus community in January.
- Hoverboard use on campus
Sam Jones, chair of the W&M Emergency Management Team, sent the following message to the campus community Jan. 8, 2016.