- Message on Mike McGiffert
Mike McGiffert, editor of the William & Mary Quarterly for more than 25 years, passed away on July 2.
- Message on Anne Kimball Davis '16
Anne was struck by an automobile in Idaho on the evening of Wednesday, July 13 while cycling from Virginia to Oregon with Bike & Build, a national non-profit that benefits affordable housing.
- W&M Board of Visitors to hold retreat July 21-22
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will hold a retreat on July 21-22, 2016 at James Monroe’s Highland.
- Construction Incident
A broken pipe at the Zable Stadium construction site resulted in a small release of chlorine and a chemical odor on July 13, 2016. Four advisory messages were sent to campus between July 13 and 14.
- Message on the passing of Cecil Collier
Joseph Cecil Collier, who retired in 2014 from the facilities management, died June 24.
- Message on Tom Graves
Thomas A. Graves, Jr., William & Mary’s 23rd president, died June 17.
- Message on Orlando
President Taylor Reveley sent the following message to the campus community June 15, 2016.
- Message on the passing of Professor James N. McCord
James N. McCord, Jr., professor of history, emeritus, passed away on June 15, 2016, in Williamsburg.
- William & Mary to test emergency siren June 15
William & Mary will test its emergency notification system Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
- Notice regarding Professor Emerita Ellen F. Rosen
Ellen F. Rosen, emerita professor of psychology, passed away recently.
- Notice regarding Devon Futrell
Devon Futrell, who worked in facilities management for more than 15 years, passed away on May 20.
- Notice regarding Professor Emerita Cirila Djordjevic
Long-time William & Mary faculty member, Cirila Djordejevic, professor of chemistry, emerita passed away April 30, 2016.
- Notice regarding Professor Emeritus John Robert Kane
Professor Emeritus John Robert Kane, age 80, died peacefully on May 26, 2016, following complications of a fall.
- The William & Mary Promise: Promises Made, Promises Kept
Rector Todd Stottlemyer ’85 and President Taylor Reveley published the following Op-Ed on May 26, 2016, in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- April 2016 BOV personnel resolutions
The William & Mary Board of Visitors approved several personnel resolutions at its April 2016 meeting.
- Campus Safety Notice, update
Messages from William & Mary Police Chief Deb Cheesebro - April 11, 2016 message and an April 21, 2016 update.
- W&M Board of Visitors to meet on April 20-22
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet in Williamsburg on April 20-22, 2016.
- President's message on the Task Force on Race and Race Relations
The Task Force on Race and Race Relations has completed its report.
- W&M Public Policy announces new program advisors
An announcement from the W&M Public Policy Program.
- Statement by President Reveley on the passing of State Sen. John Miller
Virginia State Senator John Miller (D) passed away unexpectedly April 4, 2016. President Taylor Reveley issued this statement of condolence.
- General Assembly budget actions
W&M President Taylor Reveley sent the following message to faculty and staff on March 17, 2016.
- W&M Parking and Transportation launches online payment system
William & Mary Parking and Transportation has launched a partnership with T2 Systems to allow customers to manage citations and purchase decals online.
- Weather message
The Emergency Management Team sent the following message to the campus community on March 3.
- Campaign update for W&M students
President Taylor Reveley sent a message to William & Mary students with additional information on the "For the Bold Campaign."
- Tornado alerts
The William & Mary Emergency Management Team sent the following severe weather alerts to the campus community on Feb. 24, 2016.
- February 2016 BOV personnel resolutions
The William & Mary Board of Visitors approved several personnel resolutions at its February 2016 meeting.
- W&M Campaign Steering Committee to meet Feb. 6
The William & Mary Campaign Steering Committee will meet in Williamsburg on Saturday, February 6, 2016.
- William & Mary to test emergency siren Feb. 3, 2016
William & Mary will test its emergency notification system Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2016.
- Informational Health Advisory
Vice President for Student Affairs Ginger Ambler sent the following message to the campus community Jan. 30.
- Board of Visitors to meet Feb. 3-5
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet in Williamsburg on Feb. 3-5, 2016.
- January weather updates
Sam Jones, chair of the emergency management team, sent the following weather updates to the campus community in January.
- Hoverboard use on campus
Sam Jones, chair of the W&M Emergency Management Team, sent the following message to the campus community Jan. 8, 2016.