The Student Accounts department is responsible for the assessment, billings and collection of tuition, fees, meal plans, housing and other university charges. The department is also responsible for the processing of student refunds from financial aid or other account overpayments.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lower level of Blow Memorial Hall, Room 108
262 Richmond Road
Williamsburg, VA 23186
All correspondence pertaining to a student's account (including tuition payments, scholarship award letters, special payment information and military tuition assistance) should be sent to:The College of William & Mary
Bursar's Office/Student Accounts
PO Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
Main Office - (757)-221-1220
Fax - (757)-221-3323
To assist our families in handling their W&M student account activity, we offer eServices. These services are available to students, parents and other authorized payers.
The features of eServices include:
- electronic (eStatement) invoices and current student account information
- student access to enroll authorized users
- authorized user access to view and pay their student's account
- eRefunds for the direct deposit of financial aid or credit balance refunds
- the W&M Tuition Payment Plan to make paying your student account more affordable
- online payment of admission, housing and DC Program deposits