The Student Accounts department is responsible for the assessment, billing and collection of tuition, fees, meal plans, housing and other university charges. The department is also responsible for the processing of student refunds from financial aid or other account overpayments.
To assist our families in handling their student activity, we offer eServices. These services are available to students, parents and other authorized payers. Some of the features include:
- Easier to read and understand 'up to date' student account information
- Students may provide access to authorized users to allow them to view and pay on their student account
- Authorized users are provided a user name and password to view and pay their student's account all on one site
- Admission and housing deposits are available for payment online
- eRefunds allow students to have their student account refund direct deposited to their bank account
The new W&M Tuition Payment Plan provides 4 installments during the Fall and Spring semesters to make paying your student account more affordable