Starving college students? Not at W&M!
Meal plans come in many different shapes and sizes, conveniently tailored for the varying needs of individual students living both on and off campus. Enjoy easy access to two all-you-care-to-eat facilities, five specialty coffee houses, four convenience stores, a bake shop, a food court and national franchises.
Dining Dollars are great for those who have a meal plan. Use Dining Dollars to purchase food and beverages at all W&M dining and convenience store locations.
Use your meal swipes at the residential dining facilities. The locations also accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Commons Dining Hall
- Sadler Center - Center Court (Open Summer for 2014)
Retail Dining Locations
All retail dining locations accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Campus Center - Marketplace
- Campus Center - 1693 Barbecue (various locations)
- Law School - Zime
- Mason School of Business - Boehly Cafe
- Mason School of Business - Argo Tea
- Rec Center - Jamba Juice
- Sadler Center - Lodge 1
- School of Education
- Swem Library - Aromas
- Wholly Habaneros Food Truck (various locations)
Convenience Store Locations
Our campus convenience stores serve a variety of your food and supply needs. Dining Dollars are welcome for food and beverage items.
- Sadler Center - Students' X-change
- Sadler Center - Summer Break featuring Qdoba (Open for Summer 2014)
- Phi Beta Kappa Hall - Dodge Room