Leadership in our fourth century.
The College of William and Mary is a public university in the Commonwealth of Virginia, governed by a board of visitors. Composed of 17 members, the Board of Visitors is appointed by the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia to serve the College.
Reporting directly to the Board of Visitors, William and Mary is led by President W. Taylor Reveley III. Provost Michael R. Halleran and six senior administrators direct the academic and administrative activities and departments at the College.
The College of William and Mary in Virginia is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, post-master's certificate, doctoral and first professional degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of William and Mary.
- The William & Mary Vision Statement
- The William & Mary Mission Statement
- The William & Mary Code of Ethics
- William & Mary Finances and Budgets - at a glance
- William & Mary checkbook information at Commonwealth Data Point
- Departments and Offices
- Richard Bland College of the College of William & Mary in Virginia
- Freedom of Information Act Policy (FOIA)
- University Regulations, Policies and Procedures