Student Affairs Departments
The broad range of responsibilities within the Division of Student Affairs is shared among several departments and offices, organized into five thematic areas.
Health & Wellness
Student Engagement & Leadership
- Community Engagement
- Sadler Center and Campus Center
- Student Leadership Development, including:
- Clubs & Organizations
- Greek Life
- Center for Student Diversity
- Dean of Students Office, including:
- Academic Enrichment
- Disability Services
- Parent & Family Programs
- Student Conduct and Honor System
- Transfer Student Services
Mission & Vision
Our mission as a division is to inspire and prepare students to be effective leaders, responsible citizens, and engaged learners through student-centered programs, policies, and services.
Our vision is to create an engaging learning environment where community is strengthened and individuals flourish.
Please contact us for additional information.