Student Affairs Departments
The broad range of responsibilities within the Division of Student Affairs is shared among several departments and offices, organized into five thematic areas.
Health & Wellness
Student Engagement & Leadership
- Community Engagement
- Sadler Center and Campus Center
- Student Leadership Development, including:
- Clubs & Organizations
- Greek Life
- Center for Student Diversity
- Dean of Students Office, including:
- Academic Enrichment
- Student Accessibility Services
- Parent & Family Programs
- Student Conduct and Honor System
- Transfer Student Services
Mission & Vision
Through student-centered programs, policies, and services, the Division of Student Affairs prepares students to learn, lead, and live with integrity and purpose.
Our vision is to create an engaging learning environment where community is strengthened and individuals flourish.
Please contact us for additional information.