Our Mission Statement:
“As partners in the educational process, we will support students and alumni through access to comprehensive career development programs, services, connections, and resources, empowering them to pursue their post-graduate plans and navigate lifelong career changes.”
Schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor:
Call us at (757) 221-3231
Cancelling an appointment
If for any reason you cannot attend your scheduled appointment time, out of courtesy and professional practice, it is your responsiblity to call the front desk at (757) 221-3231 at least one business day prior to your scheduled appointment. By giving notice you are providing a fellow student the opportunity for an appointment.
Monday & Thursday, 1-4pm
Tuesday & Wednesday, 3-5pm
- Providing resources for finding and posting jobs and internships
- Facilitating on-campus recruiting
- Hosting events and workshops including career fairs
- Surveying seniors and maintaining a database of post-graduation plans
- Providing individualized workshops for student groups through the Career Ambassadors
View the 2015-2016 Career Success Report here!