- Annual Renewal for all Recognized Clubs and Organizations
Action Required by May 15th for all recognized student organizations
- Constitution Review
It is time to review your organization's constitution/by-laws.
- Discipline Histories of Recognized Student Organization
Beginning on April 2, 2018, the discipline histories of recognized student organizations (with specified criteria noted below) will be published on the William & Mary website at http://www.wm.edu/studentconduct/org_discipline.
- Temporary Moratorium for Dance Related Proposed RSO's
New groups, such as dance, movement and performance groups that require the use of a room like Chesapeake on a regular basis, will not be approved in the short-term.
- Work Group Established to Review "Tuck-In's"
The Office of Student Leadership Development and the Hazing Prevention Coalition establish work group to review practice of Tuck In's on campus.
- On-Line Event Management Training Course
Take the On-Line Event Management Training Course to become approved as an Event Manager/Server