The Facilities Management Team creates, maintains, and continuously improves the William & Mary physical environment to enable excellence in teaching, research, and public service.
To be an exceptional Facilities Management organization as evidenced by:
- A capable, motivated workforce with high morale
- Efficient business practices and modern tools and equipment
- Respect from stakeholders and peers
- A beautiful, well maintained and highly functional campus
- Service: We are fully committed to our mission and the William & Mary Community. We focus on reliably providing versatile, innovative support with emphasis on always being good stewards of the campus and the resources entrusted to us.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the William & Mary community and to one another with the objective of being a trustworthy partner with those we serve. We strive for transparency and openness in our relationships.
- Professionalism: We take pride in our institution and our work, are respectful of our colleagues across campus, display a positive, supportive approach to our work, and strive to be efficient in our activities.
- Teamwork: As members of many teams, we communicate with our teammates and work collaboratively towards university goals. We care about our teammates and are vested in the success of the University and our organization.
- Safety: We believe in "Safety First" for the University community and ourselves, making every effort to understand and mitigate the risks associated with our environment and work. We are constantly vigilant of our environment and proactive to improve the safety of the campus.