For the first time, a distinct hybrid learning experience is coming to DC in summer 2018!
William & Mary Study in DC opportunities combine academic rigor and real world experience. DC Summer session allows students to earn 3 W&M credits through a 5-week hybrid course of mostly online classwork with four consecutive evening sessions in DC. The flexibility of the hybrid course model allows students to take the online classwork from anywhere!
As a student in DC Summer Session, you will:
- Earn W&M credit through combined online and in-person classes
- Have the opportunity to complete COLL 200 & 300 requirements
- Participate in four consecutive evening sessions, including discussions with experts guided by an experienced W&M professor
- Connect with DC-area alums through classroom discussions and an evening networking event
- Receive assistance with discount hotel rates/booking for the in-person sessions in DC
If you're interested in an opportunity offered during the school year, check out the DC Semester Program, DC Winter Seminar, and DC Spring Break Seminar. For a more intensive summer experience paired with an internship, the DC Summer Institutes may be for you.