Host an in-person event in the Washington Center
The Center offers a space for classes and events to all members of the W&M community. You can hold a reception, fundraiser, conference, retreat, or panel, meet your colleagues from other institutions, bring your class to D.C. for a day trip filled with speakers, site visits, and more!
Below, you will find a few helpful resources as you begin planning your event.
- Center Cost Recovery Rates
- Center Space Photos
- Center Space Capacity Chart
- Catering Options
- Area Hotels
- Transportation and Parking
When you are ready to formally request your event, please complete our Event Request Form below.
PLEASE NOTE: If the W&M Washington Center's own space is not available, the Center team can request space in the larger D.C. Bar Building space on your behalf. Learn more about the DC Bar Building space here.
- W&M partners (those units affiliated with W&M) will book DC Bar Building space through the W&M Washington Center (contact the W&M Washington Center Events Team at [[w|dcevents]] ).
- Although the W&M Washington Center can check on DC Bar Building availability for you, non-W&M partners will be connected directly to the DC Bar Building Events Team to book events independently with the DC Bar.
Questions? Contact [[dcevents, the Washington Center Events Team]].