Through the Office of Career Development and Professional Engagement, faculty, staff, and students can access Big Interview as an online interview preparation tool. Students are encouraged to participate in virtual mock interviews utilizing Big Interview to gain practice and feedback at their convenience. Faculty can also assign Big Interview prep as a class assignment or invite a Career Development and Professional Engagement staff member to share a brief introduction of the resource to students.
Big Interview offers:
- Informative videos on the different types of interviews and interviewers
- Commonly heard interview questions and how to answer them
- Practice interviews by category: general, industry, competency/skillset, government, veterans, and academic program admission
- An AI Feedback tool that provides immediate feedback on interview answers and delivery – from eye contact to filler words, vocabulary, and more
- The ability to add custom questions for class assignments
Please email [[caprosser,Colleen Prosser]] if you would like to be added as an administrator to create assignments.
Big Interview Screenshots