Thank you for applying to William & Mary!
Upon receipt of an application, Freshmen and Transfer applicants will receive an email from us providing them with credentials to access our Application Status Portal.
Within the Application Status Portal you will be able to:
- Review received or missing document information.
- Confirm when your application is complete.
- Upload any additional information.
- Self report any SAT or ACT results if you've applied with Consider Tests status.
- Connect with your Regional Counselor.
- View decisions once they are released.
- And more!
Forgot Your Password?
Should you forget your password, the Application Status Portal Login page includes a Forget Your Password link. By entering the email address you used on your application, and your birthdate, you will be sent new credentials via email.
Should you run into any issues with your Portal, please feel free to email us at [[admission]].