It's as easy as one, two, three...
The Sadler Center is a versatile venue, hosting a range of events such as lectures, movie screenings, banquets, concerts, and conferences. If you are interested in holding an event at the Sadler Center, there are several steps to follow:
- Reserve a room. Review our rooms and determine which will best fit your needs based on posted room capacities. Check room availability and conflicting events with the Scheduling Office, and submit a room reservation form. Familiarize yourself with our building policies.
- Plan your room set. Schedule a meeting with the Associate or Assistant Director of Operations at least 10 days prior to your event to discuss the furniture set-up you will require.
- Determine your A/V needs and submit an A/V request form.
- Other considerations: All Lodge 1 events must be approved by the Assistant Director for Student Leadership Development. If you will be serving food at your event, contact William and Mary Catering to make arrangements.
- On the day of your event, plan to arrive early to check on room set-up and test any A/V equipment you will be using. For any last-minute assistance, speak with the Information Desk attendant or Building Manager in the main office.
If you are interested in holding your next conference at the Sadler Center of Campus Center, please visit the Office of Conference & Event Services.