The Sadler Center is a versatile venue, hosting a range of events such as lectures, movie screenings, banquets, concerts, and conferences. If you are interested in holding an event at the Sadler Center, there are several steps to follow:
- Reserve a room. Review our rooms and determine which will best fit your needs based on posted room capacities. Check room availability and conflicting events with the Scheduling Office, and submit a room reservation form.
- Plan your room set. Schedule a meeting with the Associate or Assistant Director of Operations at least 10 days prior to your event to discuss the furniture set-up you will require.
- Determine your A/V needs and submit an A/V request form at least 5 days prior to your event.
- Other considerations: All Lodge 1 events must be approved by the Coordinator for Programming in the Office of Student Leadership Development. If you will be serving food at your event, contact William and Mary Catering to make arrangements.
- On the day of your event, plan to arrive early to check on room set-up and test any A/V equipment you will be using. For any last-minute assistance, speak with the Information Desk attendant or Building Manager in the main office. Be sure to familiarize yourself with our building policies.
If you are planning an event on campus but NOT in the Sadler Center or Campus Center, all furniture requests must be submitted to the Scheudling Office. Sadler Center and Campus Center furniture is not used outdoors or in other venues on campus.
If you are interested in holding your next conference at the Sadler Center of Campus Center, please visit the Office of Conference & Event Services.