The Office of the CIO formulates the IT vision--what we do for W&M in the "big picture" sense. Though this vision is ever changing and evolving, it's ultimately based in a diverse professional staff working to enhance how we all teach, learn, research and administrate here at the College. Chief Information Officer Courtney Carpenter, who reports directly to the Provost, advocates the IT vision at the senior administrative level.
IT Management Team
- Pete Kellogg, Director of Information Security and Project Management
- Bernadette M. Kenney, Deputy Chief Information Officer
- Rachel Pace, Director of Enterprise Information Systems
- Robert C. Ward, Director of Systems and Support
- Director of Academic Information Services (Position is currently vacant)