Forms. It's how we get things done.
- Change of Major Advisor Form [pdf] Change your major advisor.
- Change of Pre-Major Advisor Form [pdf] Change your pre-major advisor.
Committee on Degrees Petitions
- Policy Waiver Request - COD Petition [pdf] Ask that you be allowed to eliminate a requirement. Petition approval is generally given only in extraordinary circumstances.
- Course Substitution Request - COD Petition [pdf] Ask to substitute a required course with a different course.
- Request to Revoke College Credits Earned before Matriculation - COD Petition [pdf] Revoke college credits earned in high school or a previous college if the department believes that the preparation received was inadequate to succeed in subsequent coursework. The revocation of credits renders a student ineligible to receive GI Bill benefits.
- Request for Late Grade Change - COD Petition [pdf] Change the grading basis for a course (to Pass/Fail, to Audit, to standard letter grade). Submit before the course withdrawal deadline.
- Academic Planner [pdf] Plan which courses to take when, so that you fulfill all requirements and graduate on your schedule.
- Auditing a Course [pdf] Credits for audited courses do not count toward the 12 credit minimum.
- Internship for Academic Credit [pdf] To qualify, internships must be supervised by a faculty member and include a hands-on project and written report.
- Permission to Pre-register for 17-18 Credits [pdf] If you are within 2 semesters of graduating and require 33 or more credit hours to graduate.
- Request Change in Scheduled Examination [pdf] If one of your exam times conflicts with another, or you have 3 scheduled exams in 4 consecutive exam periods, or you want to take your exam with another section of the same course taught by the same instructor.
- Undergraduate Enrollment in Graduate-level Course for Undergraduate Credit [pdf] If you have a GPA of at least 2.5 overall and 3.0 in the course's subject field, have taken the prerequisites, and the course is relevant to your program.
- Undergraduate Enrollment in Graduate-level Course for Graduate Credit [pdf] If you have a GPA of at least 3.0 overall, you may take up to 6 hours of graduate-level courses for graduate-level credit during your senior year. These hours must be in excess of all requirements for the bachelor's degree.
Declaring Your Major
- Declaration of Academic Major Form [pdf] Declare or change your major.
- Declaration of Academic Minor Form [pdf] Declare a minor.
- Interdisciplinary Program Forms Additional form for when you declare an interdisciplinary major or minor.
- Grade Review Procedures If you think a final grade has been assigned unfairly, you may request a review.
- Grade Completion/Correction Form [pdf] Faculty instructors use this form to change a grade or to turn an incomplete into a grade.
- Notice of Candidacy [pdf] To graduate!
Test & Transfer Credits
- Transfer & Test Credit Information The Registrar's Office information hub of all transfer credit information.
- Permission to Transfer Credit from Another Institution Form [pdf] Seek credit for courses completed at domestic institutions.