Established in honor of Charlotte Preston Mangum, an emeritus member of the Biology Department Faculty and internationally renowned scientist, this award is given to a graduating biology major for excellence in research.
Award: Presentation at Biology Graduation Ceremony
Material to Submit:
1) Thesis title and abstract (submitted by the student, via thesis advisor)
2) Copy of student’s resume, including details about...
- research and travel grants
- presentations (incl. name of conference, location, date, etc)
- publications (full citations)
- post graduation plans
- other awards or relevant information
*Submitted by student via thesis advisor