The Center is fully staffed to deal with both technical and scholarly aspects of cultural resource studies. By virtue of William & Mary's diverse research orientation, the Center is committed to a high level of scholarship in its endeavors. The responsive fiscal and administrative management of the Center reflects a commitment to timely completion of research as so often required by sponsoring governmental agencies and other clients. The fiscal and administrative functions of the Center are fully supported by the Office of Sponsored Programs.
Selected Research Projects
- Gouldman Oyster Shell Midden Site, Westmoreland County, VA (pdf)
- Chiles Farmstead Site, Charles County, MD
- Southall's Quarter, James City County, VA
- Beyond City Point...
- City Point Archaeology, Hopewell, VA
- Fabric of Life in a Southern Mill Town
- Uncovering Traces of Historic Kecoughtan
- The Potomac Creek Site
- First Families in the Valley of Virginia
See our publications for more information.