Information Desk Attendants welcome patrons to the Sadler Center and provide information to students, staff, and visitors about W&M. They maintain the Lost & Found, tabling supplies storage, and bulletin board sign-ups. Pay rate: $7.25/hr
- Receive visitors to the Sadler Center. This includes students as well as other members of the university community and other visitors who may be unsure of where they wish to go and may be in need of assistance.
- Serve as an information resource for students and visitors to campus and know what events are occurring in the Sadler Center and other campus areas.
- Answer the telephone for all incoming calls to the Information Desk and secretary's desk.
- Maintain the Lost & Found log, safe deposit log, and bulletin board reservation log.
- Update the bulletin boards in the Sadler Center daily.
- Perform routine clerical work as requested.
- Maintain the Information Desk in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Perform tasks assigned by the professional staff or the Building Manager.
For more information, contact Casey Van Veen.