- All student employees must be full-time undergraduate, graduate, or law school students at the College of William & Mary.
- All student employees must be in good academic standing with the College and must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater during the term of their employment.
- All employees are required to attend and fully participate in biannual training (typically one week before classes begin in August and several days before classes begin in January). Absence from training may be grounds for immediate dismissal.
- All student employees are required to attend regularly scheduled meetings.
- Student employees are expected to treat their position as a professional work experience and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Student employees are expected to to provide friendly and helpful service that reflects positively on the Sadler Center & Campus Center and the College.
- Student employees are assigned shifts and are responsible for reporting to work on time or finding a replacement for their shift.
- Student employees are expected to wear their uniform while on duty.
- Each area has additional specific expectations that will be communicated upon hiring.