The Office of Conference Services is a “one-stop” shop for all of your event needs. We offer a wide range of services to make coordinating your program a breeze. Our friendly and helpful staff can coordinate housing, meeting space, meals, catering, audio-visual, transportation, local excursions, and various registration services.
We hope that you will consider hosting your next event at the College of William & Mary. We provide professional assistance to ensure an extraordinary experience for every guest. We would love the opportunity to speak with you more about how we can make your event a success. Let us organize a site visit for you to tour our facilities and experiencing the atmosphere of the nation’s second oldest college.
In order to best serve our clients, we are committed to professional development and industry standards. We strive not only for active organizational citizenship but also for community and industry involvement.
- Association of Collegiate Conference and Event Directors International (ACCED-I)
- Greater Williamsburg Area Chamber and Tourism Alliance (GWACTA)
- Unique Venues
- Religious Conference Management Association (RCMA)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- Certified Conference and Event Professional (CCEP): Mariellynn
- Certified Wedding Coordinator: Polina