If you intend to delare a major in Neuroscience, you may wish to attend the informational meeting in the spring semester or see Christy Porter (Neuroscience Administrator).
- Professional Opportunities
- Research Funding & Awards
- After Graduation
- Majors who declared prior to 2009
Thinking about becoming a Neuroscience major? Our program is an Interdisciplinary Program administered through five academic departments. To declare that you are a Neuroscience major, please review our requirements, then fill out the College's Declaration of Major form.
- Current Requirements (PDF) This worksheet is helpful in planning your NSCI coursework. Bring it with you to your advising meeting.
- Declaration of Academic Major (PDF) Submit this form along with a copy of your current degree evaluation to the Registrar.