For general questions about the Neuroscience Program, please contact Dr. Porter, the Neuroscience Coordinator.
Office: ISC 1263 / Phone: 221-3865 / Email: [[mcport]]
If you are an incoming freshman, please indicate on your advising information form that you are thinking about becoming a Neuroscience major, and you will be matched up with a freshman advisor who knows the program.
If you are a current student interested in declaring a Neuroscience major, choose an advisor appropriate to your academic interests and goals. To make your choice, contact an advisor directly from the list below, attend the NSCI informational session (usually in spring), or set up an appointment with Professor Porter, who can help you choose.
- Margaret Saha (Biology)
- Randy Coleman (Chemistry)
- Robin Looft-Wilson (Kinesiology and Health Sciences)
- Josh Burk (Psychology)
- Bob Barnet (Psychology)
- Cheryl Dickter (Psychology)
- Cathy Forestell (Psychology)
- Pam Hunt (Psychology)
- Paul Kieffaber (Psychology)
- Jen Stevens (Psychology; on leave Spring, 2017)