Requirements for Enrollment
Any full-time student may enroll in the Basic Military Science and Leadership program (freshman and sophomore classes). Students at the Junior and Senior levels, including Graduate students, please contact the Military Science department for details regarding entrance into the Military Science Department/ROTC. Students meeting the Basic Military Science and Leadership program requirements may enter into the Advanced Courses (300- and 400-level). Typical requirements include the following:
- Satisfactory completion of the Basic Course, Leader Training Course, advanced placement due to prior military service
- Successful completion of an Army physical examination
- Execution of appropriate loyalty statements and contractual agreements
- Satisfactory completion of the appropriate screening tests
- Selection by the Professor of Military Science.