327 Richmond Road
This one and one half-story former residence was constructed in the late 1920s or early 1930s. A north wing addition was developed prior to 1950. The building was converted to office use in the mid-1980s. The 2,400 square foot building is situated on .214-acres. It is leased to William & Mary and occupied by the Center for Archeological Research.