- Sport Club Manual (pdf): the existence and maintainance of the Sport Club program is guided by the Sport Club Manual, which you can read here.
- Starting a New Sport Club: contains information on how to start a new sport club or reactivate an existing, but inactive sport club.
- Constitution: each individual sport club is guided by their own constitution; here you can learn how to create and update your club's constitution.
How to Run a Sport Club
Whether you're a new Club Officer wondering what you're supposed to be doing, or a returning Officer trying to remember what you're supposed to be doing, this is the place for you.
Follow these steps:
- Sign-up immediately for the Sport Club Officer GroupMe to receive important announcements about meetings, trainings, and workshops. You can also remove yourself from the GroupMe when you are no longer a club officer.
- Choose a category to learn more about that specific area of running a club.
- Practice Schedules: current and past practice schedules.
- Risk Management and Safety: information about Safety Officers and waivers associated with club participation.
- Finance: contains information about budgets and reimbursements, plus anything else related to club finances.
- Rosters: IMLeagues maintains a roster of everyone who has signed a waiver for your club.
- Club Websites: how to maintain your Tribe Voices-based club website.
- Constitutions: how to develop and maintain your club constitution
- Periodically check the Leadership Development page for announcements and training opportunities.
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, or ask us questions anytime by emailing [[w|rsclub,Sport Clubs]].